Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teacher Tools- Instant Group Maker
Transcript of Teacher Tools- Instant Group Maker
http://www.superteachertools.com/instantclassroom/group-maker.php Step 3: Name the group. I named mine "centers" because this would be a way to create groups for rotating during centers. This is what opens up when you first enter the website! Step 2: Click the button "Create A Group Now" to begin! Step 4: Enter in the names of the students in your class Step 5: The next page will bring you to this. You can pick a seating chart maker, random name generator, or a group maker Instant Group Maker Step 6: Next, you will decide how many children you would like in a group and click the button "create groups!" Done! And now you have your groups set up! It is super easy and quick for a teacher to use!