Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teenage Consumerism 2
Transcript of Teenage Consumerism 2
-rimmellongon.com the $4000 a year Want or Need? are unemployed. In a world where money is invisible... teenagers need to discover http://www.statisticbrain.com/teenage-consumer-spending-statistics/ http://teaching.moneysmart.gov.au/resource-centre/videos/money-makes-the-world-go-around sources : the difference between WANTS!!! and NEEDS. cool popular Almost every aspect of young people’s lives: their fashions, hairstyles, phones, desires, insecurities, clothes, language, rebellious instincts….all these and more are used by corporations to make money. 40% 'I don't need to know how to save yet!' You have only succeed in life when all you really want is only what you really need.
-Vernon Howard if everyone lived like us we would need 5 Earths. Coca Cola $230 a day
$1 a day