Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Energy Career Cluster
Transcript of Energy Career Cluster
3rd Grade Career Development #1
Each year, you will take a look at 3 or 4 different jobs that fit in the same CLUSTER.
In 3rd grade, our first Career Cluster is the Energy Cluster!
So what is energy, anyways?
Energy is the ability to do work.
When we move something by pushing or pulling, we are doing work.
Energy is necessary for anything to move or change.
ENERGY = POWER
Jobs in this cluster involve people learning how to PRODUCE and USE lots of different forms of ENERGY!
Rub your hands together really fast. What do you feel?
What kind of energy is this?
Place a small piece of paper on your desk. Blow on that paper. What happens? What kind of energy is this?
Watch this video!
Power Plant Operator
Jobs in ENERGY SYSTEMS
What careers are highlighted?
Do you think you might want to work in this type of industry?
Why or why not?