Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quietness
by Amador T. Daguio
I am lovers of all quietness
unechoed songs within a silent heart,
a silver pond, a statued loveness
where words can take no part.
I love the quiet ways of memory
the quiet looks to give you loving praise,
the quite secrets of my misery
through quiet nights and days.
The quiet mountains of the earth i love,
the moving clouds the sun, the dewy leaf
my quiet questioning of god above,
my quite, tearless grief.
Quietness by Amador T. Daguio