Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marine biome
AlexisWeatherly characteristics of a marine biome Abiotic factors of a marine biome waves , currents
ridges and trenches abyssal plains temperature is a average of 39 degress farnihit temperature falls and goes into minus in polar areas important attribute you don't see in freshwater is ocean currents which are crucial information of hurricanes rainfall a year can range for 60-250 inches depending on hurricanes Biotic factors of a marine biome Animals: sharks, crabs, worms, tuna, swordfish , largest- giant blue whale, tadpoles, octopus Plants: sea grass, bulrush, alligator weed, eelgrass, phytoplankton, algae Food web of a marine biome Consumers producers Decoposers phytoplankton algae tadpoles tuna Giant bluewhale sword fish worms krill tuna seastars squid snapper blue tang