Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Augmented Reality in Training and Performance
Transcript of Augmented Reality in Training and Performance
Training and Performance 1. What is Augmented Reality?
2. Applying to training
3. Effort and current situation
4. The future of AR Goals 1. What is Augmented Reality? Combining real and virtual
Interactive in real time
Registered in 3D AR keywords AR terms Gesture recognition
Geo tag Reality vs. Virtuality Continuum AR components Hardward: mobile devices, camera, display screen, GPS, compass etc
Software: local applications, web services, and content servers Marker based AR
Markerless based AR Contextual learning environment
Control of individual's own learning 2. Why is AR useful for learning? Opportunities for authentic learning syles
Engaged learners in ways never been possible before Unique discovery path
No real consequences if mistakes 3. How AR applies to learning ? Augmented astronomy Augmented chemistry Augmented biology Augmented book Cultural heritage tour guide Car maintenance Military training Interactivity 4. The future of AR Simple and Compact Contextual Efficiency A R Military training Business marketing