Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of alabama
-"We dare defend our rights"
-22nd STATE 1819
-OCCUPIED BY INDIANS 10 000 years ago
-PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN THE AMERICAN CIVIL WAR
-19.9% AFRICAN AMERICAN
"THE HEART OF DIXIE"
- FIRST 911 CALL IN HALLEYVILL FEB 16, 1968
- FIRST ROCKET PUTTING HUMAN ON MOON BUILT IN HUNTSVILLE
- ONLY ALL-WATER US MAIL ROUTE IN MAGNOLIA SPRINGS
- ALABAMA FEVER - RUSH FOR FERTILE LAND
- 1950-: Civil Rights Movement
-KKK RESISTED BUT LOST 1965
- HUMID SUBTROPICAL CLIMATE (HOT SUMMERS, MILD WINTERS)
- 1,400 MM OF RAIN ANNUALLY
- TROPICAL STORMS AND HURRICANES
- CARL LEWIS
- NAT KING COLE