Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
To Flip or Not To Flip
Transcript of To Flip or Not To Flip
Flipping Your Classroom
Need more reasons to flip?
What is the
The flipped classroom inverts traditional teaching methods...
Cater for student learning speeds
Important info can be reviewed
An expert available at the time they need it
Students practice and apply with you
- explain what is a flipped classroom
- show examples of a 'flipped' classroom
- identify possible resources to help you
Example of a classroom Flip:
..... to delivering instruction online outside the classroom and moving the 'homework' into the classroom
Why Flip your classroom?
They ask questions
Listen to podcasts
Copy online notes
Find appropriate websites
Lower level worksheets
Evaluation of other people's answers
Debates / mock trials
Practicals / Experiments
Practical write ups
Critiquing of reports
Higher level worksheets
Pause, rewind and rewatch
Listen to audio
Application can be shown
Work in groups
Provide one to one
Want to try flipping your classroom?
Things to remember:
Start off small - i.e. one video a week
Videos should be 5 - 10 minutes in length
Be prepared as class prep takes longer in the beginning
Teach the students to use to technology
Create the video
Access online learning
Creating your videos...
Accessing the videos...
post questions on blog
Totally Flipped yet!!??
Andrea Steele & Chris Freeman
Sharing the video URL
Find the video you want to share
Copy the URL
Paste on your site
is not... is....
just a video
large group instruction
any particular learning tool