Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Functions
we will see is a linear function.
these functions only have x to the
first power used in them. The second type of function is a quadratic function.
These functions always use x to the second power in them.
This is the standard form of a quadratic function: F(x) = ax^2 + bx + c the next three functions are trigonometric functions. The trig functions are:
Cotangent This is how functions (equations) look Functions