Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
The day the Five corners Turned Black.
By: Addy Belanger
Black Sunday was when a huge black cloud of dust hit New Mexico, Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and
Thank You for watching!
In the end this was an event that we will never forget .
Many Farmers used new ways of farming that made the soil dry up, and that lead to disaster.
When it happend
Tell me more!
How it started
On April 14 1935, every one woke up and thought the world was ending. " The cloud looked a deathlike black." Every one was scared.
You could not breath, even in the slightest of cracks the dust slipped in. some words to describe it could be, miserable, hopeless, Dirty, unforgettable, and oblivion.
After Black Sunday
After the worst of Black Sunday, people had to rebuild the town that had been destroyed, many people moved away hoping it would not happen where they are going.