Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Better Way to Send Files
Transcript of A Better Way to Send Files
- Command line (ad hoc or script)
- Roll your own with API If those aren't right, we've got you covered: And the worst part... Problem: ...it's a courier... "Where are my files?"
"When were they sent?"
"Did they even arrive?"
"I need that file you sent last week, can you send it again?" Yuck. Win: Everyone has a browser. And that's not all: YAY! - You know where your files are.
- Notification when transfer complete.
- Visibility of every aspect of the transfer.
- Repeatable transfers with no extra hassle.
- Secure and RELIABLE. FileCatalyst is a software-only solution that maximizes transfer speeds across a WAN, while unifying and simplifying the file transfer process. To learn more, contact FileCatalyst:
or request a fully-functional trial right now: