Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Jacob's Ladder
Raise awareness -Founded in 1998 by Ellen and Jeff Schwartz.
-Formed by a group of business and community leaders, doctors, researchers and concerned parents. Living with a child with a severe disease
Starbucks offering to help Sophia, Eric, Alannah, Anoush -Raised over 2.5 million dollars
-Donations have helped finance screening for various diseases December 17th, 2012 the struggle. -Canavan’s Disease
-Fanconi Anemia Type C
-Mucolipidosis Type 4
-Niemann- Pick Disease