Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Competència Comunicativa Oral i Cultura Popular
Transcript of Competència Comunicativa Oral i Cultura Popular
Competència Comunicativa Oral i Cultura Popular 2013-14
Grau de Magisteri
Educació Primària & Infantil
credits (300 hours)
96 hours in sessions
204 hours of work
LANGUAGE OF THE SESSIONS:
STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST A B2 LEVEL BY THE END OF THE YEAR
Jesús Sierra (Primary)
Ana E. Jacas Osborn (Pre-primary)
1. Book assignment
3. Teaching a song
4. FOOD: mind map and recipe
5. Materials to work on a festivity
6. Materials for routines
7. April Fool’s Day: Presentation and Joke
8. FASHION: Catwalk
9. Role-play in English
Session and BLOG
Attention to students:
Office number 5 in Ventura Gassol Building.
Contact previously with your teacher by e-mail to agree on day and time:
To achieve a level of oral competence in English equivalent to a B2 in the CEFR.
To become familiar with certain aspects of the culture of the English-speaking countries.
To plan, assess and put into practice activities, sessions and syllabus for the foreign language classroom.
TUESDAY 17 TO 21H
THURSDAY 19 TO 21H
PARTICIPATION AND ATTENDANCE!!
Diary, forums, feedback activities...
1. Importance of oral language for teachers.
- The language for classroom management (routines, weather, time, classroom
material, social greetings...)
- Introduction to phonetics
2. Communicative methodology
3. Working on culture and traditions.
- Celebrations in the English-speaking countries
- How to bring the culture into the classroom
4. Activities to promote oral skills: stories, songs, role-plays, crafts, games, ICT...
To discuss with a critical point of view the current situation of the foreign language in schools and to learn about projects and training.
To work in pairs/groups cooperatively and successfully.
To progress in the use of the Foreign Language as the only means of communication in the sessions.