Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tuesday,
Remember from last class ?
Countable nouns have singular and plural forms . For example :
One tomato some tomatoes
a green bean a lot of green beans
an onion three onions
Let's practice !
Conversation practice !!!!
Folow my instructions for our conversation practice
Coutable and uncountable nouns
Uncountable nouns have no plural form. For example
some lettuce , a lot of parsley
some butter , a lot of ham
We can use Some in affirmative sentences and we use Any in questions and negative sentences
There is some parsley in the fridge.
Is there any parsley in the fridge ?
There isn't any parsley in the fridge.
How much / How many
We use HOW MUCH with uncountable nous and HOW MANY with countable nouns .
How much garlic do we need?
How many potatoes do we need?