Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Brand Presentation
A brand is “The intangible sum of a product’s attributes: its name, packaging, and price, its history, its reputation, and the way it’s advertised.” What is a brand? BRAND Or quoting Ze Frank, it’s the “emotional aftertaste” that comes after an experience (even a second-hand one) with a product, service or company Product Launch Identify Market Product Development Market Research Product Launch Identify Market Adapted from “The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons From CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed,” by Adam Bryant, author of the weekly “Corner Office” column in The New York Times Passionate Curiosity Battle Hardened Confidence Team Smarts A Simple Mindset Fearlessness Flexible.Courageous. Charisma.Generous.Confident.Balanced.Enthusiastic.Responsibility.Considerate.Listener.Self-reliant.Healthy.Honest.Competitive.Creative.Leader.Conscientious.Thoughtful.Outgoing.Focused.Visionary.Passionate.Expertise.Purpose.Positive.Determined.Self-aware.Ambition.Tenacity.Curiosity.Self-Acceptance.Detail-oriented Product Development Designing the Brand Who, what? Managers Coworkers Vendors WHO? WHAT? ME My Distinctive Qualities: Innovative
Team player Qualities I Hope to Evoke: Confidence
Fearlessness Marketing the Brand: Volunteer
Be a team player
Action oriented Brand Statement entails managing the perceptions effectively and controlling and influencing how others perceive you and think of you. I innovate and influence change with a positive, inspiring demeanor working as a part of the team to achieve new heights, conquer challenges and seize opportunities. Market Research Focus Group: Understanding Brand Perception Product Launch Growing, Managing, Maintaining Action Plan: 1. Join 2 sports leagues within the first year
2. Receive a positive review following each rotation
3. Identify and pursue one opportunity during each rotation and develop a workable solution
4. Meet and work with each individual within department
5. Have an understanding of the products, systems and overall business within each department at the end of each rotation
6. Using relevant reporting tools, be able to analyze and expose what the data reveals
7. Revisit goals and brand once a month
Brand Evolution Internal Measures External Measures Self evaluation
Understanding brand lifecycle Mentor
Feedback Under Construction