Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Farsi
In Canada, there are 121 thousand people who speak Farsi. In Vancouver alone, there are 40 thousand people who speak Farsi. How Many People Speak it? Persian is a pluricentric language, which means there are several standard versions of the language, both in spoken and in written forms. Its grammar is similar to that of many contemporary European languages. Farsi is written in a modified version of Arabic known as "Perso-Arabic script." It is written in the opposite way of English: Words are written from the right side of the page to the left. What Kind of Language is it? Farsi and French Farsi Numbers Where is Farsi Spoken? Farsi کادو Basic Phrases: Hi = Salam
How are you? = Shoma chetur hastin?
I’m fine, thanks. = Man khoobam,