Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Uranium by kj and roshan
Transcript of Uranium by kj and roshan
BY KJ AND ROSHAN
THE SYMBOL OF URANIUM IS U
IT IS IN THE CATEGORY ACTINIDES
Uranium is silvery-white
The atomic number of Uranium is 92
It has 92 protons, 146 neutrons, and 92 electrons
The melting point of uranium 2,070°F
The boiling point of uranium is 7,468°F
The atomic mass of uranium is 238.02891 ± 0.00003
The state in Uranium is solid
4 uses of your uranium are ?
Used as a target for X-rays!
Used as ammunition!
Has been used to make Vaseline glass!
Who discovered uranium ?
Martin Heinrich Klaproth
3 interesting facts we learned about uranium .
We learned that uranium blows up.
We learned that it is used for gun ammunition.
We learned that uranium is used for atomic bombs.
This is the production of Uranium each Quarter from 1996-2012. (notice that the highest production of Uranium was in the year 1996,and the lowest was 2003.)
Websites where we found your information: