Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Climate Zones
allows plants and animals to remain warm
Global Climate Change is unnatural and is caused by man Green House Effect Latitude and Longitude
Proximity to bodies of water
Winds and Currents What Effects Climate? Tropical Rainforest 15° to 25° North AND South Tropical Grasslands 18° to 28° North and South
around the Tropics Desert Grasslands Central Asia: Steppes
Central South America: Llanos
North America: Prairie
Central Areas: 35° to 50° North Humid Subtropical 30° to 50° N and S Mediterranean Humid Continental Marine West Coast Sub-arctic Arctic Climate Found all around the world Highlands Climate is the Average Temperature over a long period of time Climate vs Weather Weather is the current temperature in an area 10°S to 25°N Southeast coast of continents
between 20° and
40° N and S 30 to 55 N and S, to 60 N
in Europe 30 to 60 N and S 50° to 60° N 60° to 70° N