Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
January Vertical Team Meetings
Transcript of January Vertical Team Meetings
Kindergarten & First Grade
Second & Third Grade
Fourth & Fifth Grade Discussion/Wrap-Up Questions for tomorrow
Mid-year review of goals
Observations Round 2
1st and 2nd
3rd and 4th
5th-Writing SOL plan
Specialists and KG-Spring Registration Output Agenda Items 10 minutes each
What do you notice about writers in your grade level?
What do notice about your students' spelling skills?
In using Houghton Mifflin Expressions, what have you noticed to be effective for your students? A curriculum that employs learning structures that are familiar to students
Consistency among grade levels and classrooms.
Common language among teachers in discussing curriculum areas Vertical Team Meetings January 7, 2013