Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BW10. Communication Management
Transcript of BW10. Communication Management
10.1 Plan Communication Management
10.2 Manage Communication
10.3 Control Communication
• Stakeholder communication requirements;
• Information to be communicated, including language, format, content, and level of detail;
• Reason for the distribution of that information;
• Time frame and frequency for the distribution of required information and receipt of acknowledgment or response, if applicable;
• Person responsible for communicating the information;
• Person responsible for authorizing release of confidential information;
• Person or groups who will receive the information;
• Methods or technologies used to convey the information, such as memos, e-mail, and/or press releases;
• Resources allocated for communication activities, including time and budget;
• Escalation process identifying time frames and the management chain (names) for escalation of issues that cannot be resolved at a lower staff level;
• Method for updating and refining the communications management plan as the project progresses and develops;
• Glossary of common terminology;
• Flow charts of the information flow in the project, workflows with possible sequence of authorization, list of reports, and meeting plans, etc.; and
• Communication constraints usually derived from a specific legislation or regulation, technology, and organizational policies, etc.
Communications Management Plan
The communications management plan is a component of the project management plan that describes how project communications will be planned, structured, monitored, and controlled. The plan contains the following information: