Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
[English Presentation] Plastic Surgery
Transcript of [English Presentation] Plastic Surgery
What is plastic surgery?
Bibi Aisha before and after
For or Against
- A good choice after car accidents…
- Plastic Surgery helps them be more
confident about themselves
- Human have the rights to make them
look more beautiful
- Luxurious Service
- Risk of plastic surgery
Not satisfied with
your new look
PERFECTION IS NOT PERFECTLY SAFE
13,8 million procedures
35 - 50 years old
(cc) photo by medhead on Flickr
More than 4 million (44%)
2006: $13,6 billion
2011: over $14 billion
one death in 51,000 procedures
Which country has most precedures per 100,000 people?
A. The U.S.
C. South Korea
Which part of the body do people most have plastic surgery on?
Nguyen Duy Duc
Phan Thuy Trang
Le Ngoc Mai