Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The World By David MacLeod
Transcript of The World By David MacLeod
About 71 percent of the Earth's surface is water-covered, and the oceans hold about 96.5 percent of all Earth's water.
the continents are Asia,Africa,north America,south America,Europe, Australia and Antarctica.
The Axial Tilt
The Earth's axial tilt causes the seasons at certain times of the year.with summer in the northern hemisphere occurring when the North Pole is pointing toward the Sun, and winter taking place when the pole is pointed away.
The world is a planet and is split up into 7 pieces these pieces are called continents.
Some geographers list only six continents, combining Europe and Asia into Eurasia.
Thank you for reading my prezi and i hope you learned Something and good bye
If the earth was to far away from the sun we would freeze and if we where to close we would burn and out water would evaporate