Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Special Number 90
Transcript of My Special Number 90
because it is divisible
by 2. 90/2=45 By Chloe 90 is not a square number
because nothing multiplied
by itself equals 90. 90 is composite because
numbers other than one
go into it. First 10 multiples 90, 180, 270, 360, 450, 540, 630, 720,810,900 Whats my Number 1.) My number ends in a 0
2.) A factor of my number is 30
3.) My number is higher than 60 but less than 100 My special number
is 90. I chose this number because
it was the first number that
popped in my head. My number is used in the world because
90 degrees it the measure of a right angle.
It is also the atomic number for Thorium.
More than 90 countries lost citizens on September 11, 2001 90x15=1,350
1,350 is a multiple of 90 9 I hoped you liked my