Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Proposal about canon camera
Transcript of Proposal about canon camera
•Food – P500.00
•Venue – P200.00
•Other materials – P300.00 PROPOSAL By
Duran, Joice Anne
Nadora, Angelica Rose II. We are proposing to do a commercial for Canon Digital SLR cameras. Our concept “Beauty in every shot” explains the idea of playing and having fun with adjusting the camera’s settings in order to achieve the desired shot. No need to take photography lessons; just be imaginative and artistic. A.Introduction We are planning to do a commercial that will take place on typical places. STREET BUILDINGS SUNSET C.Plan of work -Write and draw a storyboard about CANON.
-Look for a professional or skilled photographer and help us shoot the commercial.
-While filming a good and catchy song will play along.
-Commercial will only be played at known TV channels in the country.
-Others that can enhance or help improve the advertisement. D.Methods -Providing a CANON slr and digital camera; and Professional camera man;
-Gathering models/ cast of said commercial for its first scene.
-Gathering the second set for the second scene.
-Gathering the Third, second and first set for the second to the last scene of the commercial.
-Last second of the commercial is for the Product Canon. E.Task Breakdown The task was broken down to two segments, each task assigned to a certain day. So far, all the objectives were completed. III.Personnel • Karen Pisigan - responsible for the storytelling, creative decisions and acting for the commercial.
• Joice Duran – responsible for creating storyboard and the other design for the commercial.
• Angelica Nadora – responsible for audio design. FIRST SCENE SECOND SCENE THIRD SCENE LAST SCENE