Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Seven Basic Elements of the Public Speaking Process
Transcript of The Seven Basic Elements of the Public Speaking Process
SOURCE (or speaker) originates the message.
MESSAGE verbal and nonverbal messages are an integral part of the communication process
RECEIVER (listener, or audience)
CHANNEL is the air that carries the sound waves from the mouth of the source to the ear of the receiver
FEEDBACK can be verbal or nonverbal...head nod, smile...
NOISE is the interference with, or obstacles to, communication
SITUATION the time, place and occasion in which the message sending and receiving occurs