Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medical Physics
What is an x-ray?
How does it work?
Why is it dangerous?
short wave length
images using CCD's (Grid Pixels)
kill cancer cells
like gamma rays
Computerised axial Tomography
high resolution image
detectors on the opposite side
2d slice through the body
added to make a 3d image