Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Questioning Techniques from Mark McLeod
Transcript of Questioning Techniques from Mark McLeod
Wait for think time
Randomly call on a student Volunteers Bad Sampling Choral Response Have a signal * Life long educator:
Teacher, Coach, Administrator
* Knowing the Whole Person:
Husband, church member, educator
attention getters, door prizes Value of Success- work the room looking for a
a struggling student who has the right answer Explain that all students will not be called on Least dominate technique Ask "What if you did know, what would it be.... Engagement Then Probe Allow f0r think time Signal response Singal Responses Active participation Immediate Feedback Examples: Thumbs up and down,
white boards, sign language, clickers