Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tobacco
Tobacco is a plant that grows in stalks and was the number one cash crop in North America before the America Revolution. They mostly sold tobacco to the british.
Where its grown
Right now tobacco is mostly grown in Kentucky and North Carolina. In the 17 hundreds it was grown all over North America but mostly in Virginia because there are lots of farmers in there.
How they use it
Tobacco is used in many different ways. One of the most popular ways is to let it dry out in a barn for about 6-8 weeks. After its all dried out they ship it to other countries. when they ship it its called cash crop.
Who used it as a cash crop
Mostly every in North America used tobacco as a cash crop it made the most money and allowed people to get houses also they used the money to buy manufactured good s
What is a hogs head?
A hogs head is a barrel that people keep dried out tobacco. A hogs head holds at least 1,000-1,200 pounds of tobacco.
What is a cash crop
A cash crop is when someone has a plant that they sell for money because they don't want t use it them selves.tobacco is a popular cash crop.