Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology Devices to overcome limitation of sight
nurul syafikaon 18 February 2013
Transcript of Technology Devices to overcome limitation of sight
SMK Sultan Ismail , JB
2 Pintar TECHNOLOGY DEVICES TO OVERCOME LIMITATION OF SIGHT AND HEARING Function of devices that can overcome the limitation of sight The function of device that can overlimit the limitation of hearing. Humans have sight and hearing limitation . Without any devices , our sight and hearing was limited . Limitations of sight can be overcome by using appropiate optical devices such as Microscope , Telescope and others. The range of frequency of hearing in human is 20 Hz and 20 000 Hz . It was different according to the age of a person ( Children -larger range of hearing frequency than adults ) . Hearing limitations can be overcome by using appropriate hearing aids such as stethoscope , megaphone , microphone , earphone , headphone , PA System and others. All of these devices helps us to makes our live easier. OBJECTIVE The objectives of learning about the limitation of sight and hearing :-
-I have learnt that our hearing and sight has its limitation.
-I have learnt that we can overcome the limitation of our sight and hearing by using or wearing technology devices.
-The technology devices have make our live easier :-
i)Doctors use stethoscopes to hear our heartbeats .
ii)Teachers use microphone in the assembly .
MICROSCOPE stethoscope INTRODUCTION - To see object that are too small for the naked eye.
- Invented by Zacharias Jansson .
- Optical microscope ( the first invented ) , have one / more lenses that are refractive glass and occasionally of plastic to focus light into the eye or another light detector . Function Of Device that can overcome the limitaion of sight Telescopes - to see far - off objects such as stars and planets.
- the first known practical telescopes were invented in Netherlands.
- an instruments that aids in the observation of remote objects by collecting electromagnetic radiation. The function of device that can overcome the limitation of sight. Binoculars - to see tiny distant objects such as birds in the sky.
-a pair of identical or mirror - symmetrical telescopes mounted side by side and aligned to point accurately in the same dirrection allowing the viewer to use both eyes when viewing distant objects. magnifying glass - to make tiny objects appear larger than the original.
- convex lense that is used to produce a magnified image of an object.
-also called a hand lens in laboratory contexts. ultrasound machine - to scan and see the foetus in a pregnant mother.
- a cyclic sound pressure wave with frequency greather than the upper limit of the human hearing range. The function of devices that can overcome the limitation of sight. perisccope - to see a view beyond and obstructing object.
-an instrument for observation from a concealed position.
- consisits of an outer case with mirrors at each end set parallel to each other at 45 degree angle. x-ray machine - to see the internal organs or to inspect baggages at the airports. -helps doctors to detect the soft heartbeats of patients .
- invented in France by Rene Laennec megaphone - boosts weak sounds ( the function of Megaphone as same as Microphone )
- invented by Samuel Morland and Athanasius Kircher. earphone - collects and amplifies sounds before sending them to the middle ear .
- invented by Nathaniel Baldwin. Public Address System - amplifies voices so that they can be heared from far away .
- invented by Edwin Jensen and Peter Pridham