Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exercise Physiologist
About The Job
There are fitness program that include physical activities that can improve both heart and lung function, body composition, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and flexibilty.
It Is Also Called
- Exercise Physiologist
- Clinical Exercise Physiologists
- Exercise Specialist
This occupation require to graduate school. They may require a master's degree and some require a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy), M.D. (Muscular dystrphy), or J.D. (law degree).
The average annual wage in Pennsylvania is $47,780 most people would make between $28,800 and $71,490.
Common College Majors
The major common college that require this ocupation is Electrophysiology Technician, Kinesiology and Exercise Science, and Kinesiotherapy/Kinesiotherepist.
What They Do
Exercise Physiologists analyze staff performance in leading group exercise or conducting diagnostic test. Perform test blood sample for cholesterol level. Recommend diagnostic procedure, such as stress test and drug screening.
What They Do
Perform blood sample
Exercise physiologist measure oxygen consumption on lung function with spirometer. Educate the athletes and coaches of heart rate monitoring recovery tenique, and hydration strategies.
Love Youself Enough To Live A Healthy Lifestyle!