Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Test Review
Key Terms: Unicellular, and Multicellular
The chemicals of life:
-Most abundant chemical is water
The energy source for us is A.T.P
Response to Surroundings:
Key terms: Stimulus and response
Growth and Development:
Key Terms: Larger, and Complex
-Produce offspring Cells where first discovered by Robert Hooke (The Mircoscopist) He looked at a cork and saw little chambers ,and that how the name "cell" was born. Discovering Cells Definition: The Cell Theory is one of the basic principles of biology.
The Cell Theory states:
All living organisms are composed of cells. They may be unicellular or multicellular.
The cell is the basic unit of life.
Cells arise from pre-existing cells. Cell Theory The Dark Blue is the key terms
The Dark Orangish Red is Heading
Is the "filler" or other info There were three types
=Light, Compound, and Electron Mircoscopes