Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Test Review
Key Terms: Unicellular, and Multicellular
The chemicals of life:
-Most abundant chemical is water
The energy source for us is A.T.P
Response to Surroundings:
Key terms: Stimulus and response
Growth and Development:
Key Terms: Larger, and Complex
-Produce offspring Cells where first discovered by Robert Hooke (The Mircoscopist) He looked at a cork and saw little chambers ,and that how the name "cell" was born. Discovering Cells Definition: The Cell Theory is one of the basic principles of biology.
The Cell Theory states:
All living organisms are composed of cells. They may be unicellular or multicellular.
The cell is the basic unit of life.
Cells arise from pre-existing cells. Cell Theory The Dark Blue is the key terms
The Dark Orangish Red is Heading
Is the "filler" or other info There were three types
=Light, Compound, and Electron Mircoscopes