Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thursday September 29th
Transcript of Thursday September 29th
How do we measure Temperature?
Two different systems
Fahrenheit (Imperial/Here in the US)
Whats a Thermometer??
Why is it important to know this information?
How to view a thermometer? Why does it work the way it does?
What is Temperature?
M: Staying in your seat.
V: Voice is a level 1
P: Participation in the Do Now
Friday September 30th
The degree or intensity of heat present in a substance or object.
DO NOW: What are thermometers used to measure? Write down a thought of why they are designed the way they are.
What system of reading temperature do we use here in the U.S.A?