Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1.5 Consumerism
The benefits of being a throw-away society outweigh the costs to society and the environment
What is a "throw-away"
Benefits of Being a Throw Away Society
Costs to the Society and Environment
- Run out
- Run out of resources
- The economy would become weaker
- Plant and animal life would be destroyed
- The environment would be full of toxic gases and would be heavily polluted
-People replace their old things to fit in
-Companies like to keep their customers satisfied
-Companies compete with their competition
-We live in a first world country
- If we continue what we are doing now...
Are We A Throw Away Society?