Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cats Sell.
Cravendale's 2nd Advertisment 'Catnapped'
An obstacle that prevents effective communication
Humor + Cuteness =
Equivocal to Crying Infant
Loh Chien Cham
The Great Catsby
Cats and Prejudice
Kittens in Wonderland
The Kitten of The Opera
Cats and Lovers
The Lord of the Felines
To Kill A Purringbird
'We're over the moon with the response to our Cats with Thumbs campaign, it proves that with the
right media mix
current and relevant
you can really create
scale and effectiveness
Sam Dolan, Cravendale (Senior Brand Manager)
Leagues under the Fur
Lam Yi Hui
Tan Hui Min
Cats have dominated the internet
THAN MILK ME BRIAN
BERTRUM THUMBCAT HAS
IN BRAND AWARENESS
IN SALES PERFORMANCE
ITV Ad of the Year
Cats in Marketing
What makes cats tick?
Vies for your attention
Doesn't need it
'Billionaire, Playboy, Philantrophist' type
What makes cats tick?
Why not dogs?
Catvertisments are well received
Cats reign over social media
Knowing what's trendy will boost success
Effective communications can be achieved
Legit campaign poster
Campaign by Uber on National Cat Day
Kishis train station in Kinokawa
December 2013: Neko no Niwa
April 2014: TheCatCafe
Hairy Potter and the Goblet of Kittens
A Tale of
The Lion, the Witch and the Litterbox
1. Williams, Rhiannon. "Cat Photos More Popular than the Selfie." The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group, 19 Feb. 2014. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
2. "Lolcats - Lolcats N' Funny Cat Pictures - Funny Cat Pictures - Cheezburger." Lolcats. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
3. Fields et al. SNIF: Social Networking in Fur. N.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
4. "Cravendale - Cats with Thumbs." Online video clip. YouTube. YouTube, 28 Feb. 2011. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
5. Weston, Shaun. "Cravendale 'Cats with Thumbs' Wins Ad of the Year." FoodBevcom RSS. FoodBev Media Ltd, 5 Jan. 2012. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
6. Benton, Alex. "The Key To Winning The Internet: Cats." Likeable Media. N.p., 1 Nov. 2013. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
7. "Thinkbox - Case Studies." Cravendale Sales Get the Thumbs up. Thinkbox, n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
8. "Cravendale - Milk Me Brian." Online video clip. YouTube. YouTube, 01 Aug. 2011. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
Moos, Jeanne. "Skydiving Cats Cause Uproar." The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer RSS. CNN, 16 Nov. 2012. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
9. Reynolds, Emma. "Why Cravendale Milk Isn't Flavour of the Month with Parents: 'Not on Our Watch, Pussies' Catchphrase Becomes Most-repeated Ad in the Playgrounds."Mail Online. Associated Newspapers, 05 Feb. 2013. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
10. Miller, Jason. "Kittens & Bacon: The Most Viral Infographic Ever." Marketo Marketing Blog Best Practices and Thought Leadership. Marketo, Inc, 10 July 2013. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
11. Jen. "I Can Has UberKITTENS." Uber Blog. Uber, 29 Oct. 2013. Web. 22 Mar. 2014.
12. Josh. “11 things you need to know about Buzzfeed.” theguardian. theguardian, 6 Jan. 2013. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.
13. Nico. “PETA protests animal research with ads on Madison buses.” Wisconsin State Journal. 4 Dec. 2013. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.
14. Joy, H. “How Cats Works.” HowStuffWorks. 24 Aug. 2010. Web. 24 March 2014.
15. “Pets by the numbers.” Humane Society. The Humane Society of the United States, 30 Jan. 2014. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.
16. Janice, Linda. “Cats can make owners happier, healthier and gentler.” USA Today. 1 Nov, 2010. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.
17. “17 Health Benefits of Owning a Cat.” FutureMedica. 17 June. 2010. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.
18. “Health Benefits of Cat Ownership.” Boutique Kittens. 2007. Web. 24 Mar. 2014.
A barrier in the communication process
The Differences Between Cats and Dogs
The dogs are dear to the
whilst cats appeal to the
… When dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him and bases his favor on their
relative capacity to pander
to his sloppy, uniformed ideas of ethics and flattering sub service. On the other hand, the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its
and cannot fail to notice that in the
great symmetries of organic life
, dogs fall in with wolves and foxes whilst cats walk proudly with jungle lords… Dog are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, attributes of the
imaginatively underdeveloped men
. Cats are the runes of beauty, self-sufficiency, the qualities of the enlightened,
. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.
H.P. Lovecraft, 1926
Cats in Marketing