Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of New York!!
The population of New York since 1830 to 2006 . We think that the population in 2020 will be about 9 million because its all ready about 8 million.
Total of 10 Year Old's Males and Female's !
Total of Boys:
Total of Girls:
By: Debora, Jackie, Jessica, Giselle
Ratio Boys to Girls
Ratio age 10
New York has the biggest number of people than it's surrounding states. First is New York, then Pennsylvania, next New Jersey, After is Massachusetts, then Connecticut and last is Vermont.
Population From 10 years ago of New York!
New York's Surrounding States
Density of 2013 for New York was 417 people per square mile.
New York City is also called "The Big Apple"
The statue of liberty stands for freedom from the U.S.A after The Civil War.
These are the twin towers in New York before 9/11 destroyed them.
Counties of New York
Queen gets 410,000 out of a million . Brooklyn gets 360,000 out of a million. The Bronx gets 220,000 out of a million.