Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cheerleading is a sport
Transcript of Cheerleading is a sport
Matoaca High School
November 17, 2012 Cheerleading is a sport due to the flexibility and athleticism it takes to participate in this activity. Thesis Statement Conclusion Where did I get this information? credibility 1. I've been a cheerleader for almost 10 years.
2. Cheerleading was one of the many sports represented at the fall sports banquet at our school.
3. Cheerleading is #3 on the top 10 list of most dangerous sports in America.
Opposing Views: Questions? Cheerleading is a Sport Purpose: to persuade those in the truth of cheerleading.
Audience: classmates and teacher 1. Flexibility
3.Athliticism Reason 1: Flexibility
2. Heel stretch
5. Bow and Arrow
Opposing Views: Reason 2: Tumbling 1. Back-Hand Spring
2. Back Tuck
Opposing Views: Cheerleaders continually achieve new heights in athletic difficulties. That is why cheerleading should be considered a sport. Challenge:
I challenge you to try and achieve a goal of a cheerleader. Thank You -Google
-Past and Present