Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cheerleading is a sport
Transcript of Cheerleading is a sport
Matoaca High School
November 17, 2012 Cheerleading is a sport due to the flexibility and athleticism it takes to participate in this activity. Thesis Statement Conclusion Where did I get this information? credibility 1. I've been a cheerleader for almost 10 years.
2. Cheerleading was one of the many sports represented at the fall sports banquet at our school.
3. Cheerleading is #3 on the top 10 list of most dangerous sports in America.
Opposing Views: Questions? Cheerleading is a Sport Purpose: to persuade those in the truth of cheerleading.
Audience: classmates and teacher 1. Flexibility
3.Athliticism Reason 1: Flexibility
2. Heel stretch
5. Bow and Arrow
Opposing Views: Reason 2: Tumbling 1. Back-Hand Spring
2. Back Tuck
Opposing Views: Cheerleaders continually achieve new heights in athletic difficulties. That is why cheerleading should be considered a sport. Challenge:
I challenge you to try and achieve a goal of a cheerleader. Thank You -Google
-Past and Present