Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Flowering Cherry
with Poem Strips
By: Tosa Mitsuoki Cherry blossoms are a symbol
for the arrival of Spring. How many of you have seen these
beautiful trees before? Hanami,
viewing of the
cherry tree blossoms,
is an ancient tradition
in Japan. Hanami is from the end of March to the beginning
of May. Thousands of people gather for Hanami.
The blossoms on the trees last for around 2 weeks. Waka
Poems written on vertical pieces of paper. Tosa Mitsuoki
Japanese ink painting Byobu= Japanese folding screen
Kakemono= vertical scrolls Flowering Cherry with Poem Slips 1675
Painted in honor of Spring
Blossoms represent purity and simplicity. Spring
How does it make you feel? Japanese Writing Spring