Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2018 A1W4D1
SET THE TONE.
to change your name, what name would you adopt going forward? Why?
Get your homework ready. Come to the front and write one new word. Then, get in couples and practice yesterday's question.
INTERVIEW: 5 minutes speaking English 0 mistakes
Perfect Tenses - Comparatives & Superlatives
Modals - Conditionals - Call Center Skills
CLASS: 45 seconds 0 mistakes
- Hot- headed
Describe your personality?
I am incredibly goal oriented....
On the one hand
On the other hand
EXPRESSIONS TO ADD IDEAS
NOT ONLY, BUT ALSO
ON TOP OF THAT
Get in couples and decide which personalities describes you best!
- Goal Oriented
- Problem Solving
I can do it
I achieve all my goals
I speak English
Select one: Verbal affirmations, written affirmations, visualization or video
Find vocabulary throughout the week so you can master this field.
4. billing cycle
5. billing date
6. due date
top up .2
Airtime minutes .4
Have you ever ported a number?
if you had to port yours, which company would you choose?
credit cards & phone numbers
Listen to the following audio, and take notes. Choose the correct answers and fill in the blanks.
1) Choose the correct answer:
A) 59 Bates Street Hattiesburg, Minnesotta 39410
B) 59 Gates Street Hattiesburg, Minnesotta 39409
C) 59 Fates Street Hattiesburg, Minnesotta 34901
4) Fill the blanks:
394 _______ Lane, ____, ______, 29693
2) Choose the correct answer:
A) 240 South 53rd St. Mays Landing, New Jersey 03330
B) 240 South 53rd St. Mays Landing, New Jersey 03030
C) 240 South 63rd St. Mays Landing, New Jersey 03303
3) Choose the correct answer:
A) 9193 Winchester Court Astoria, New York 11102
B) 9131 Winchester Court Astoria, New York 11102
C) 9113 Winchester Court Astoria, New York 11102
5) Fill the blanks
___ Beach __ _____, New York, _____.
Hear the audio and write down what it says.
1. What is the brand of the phone? What's the total price?
2. What does he want to buy? How much is the burger?
3. What does his wife want? How much does it cost?
4. What is the brand of the car? How much does it cost?
5. Air plane ticket to where? How much is it?
Coach: have students stand up and make groups, then analyze the scenario and the group with the best solution wins. Students have 5 minutes to discuss and have a solution.
A customer calls in stating that their computer is
and a lot of
come up on the screen and barely lets the customer do anything on the computer. The customer needs the computer to work.
How would you
with the customer?
would you use that would sound
Review the following vocabulary, this is business related vocabulary.
DOWNLOAD / UPLOAD SPEED
Get in couples. With someone that you don`t practice often and answer the following questions and then share your answers with the class
HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY
WITH YOUR INTERNET?
aRE YOU A TECH
? HAVE YOU EVER TROUBLESHOOTED YOUR COMPUTER?
HOW LIKELY WOULD YOU RECOMMEND YOUR
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
(ISP) TO OTHERS?
Homework for tomorrow:
- Revise past vocabulary
- 10 new verbs or new vocabulary
- 10 recorded repetitions
COACH, TRACK TRAINEE'S HOMEWORK
Listen to the following audio, and take notes of the information you hear, then use the information to solve the following test.
5) Fill in the blanks:
(___) 988-9__2 and my address 4__ ______ Drive ___________, Philadelphia 1___2
1) What was the grandmother's address and phone number?
3) Where does his girlfriend live and what's her phone number?
2) Fill in the blanks:
I live at 6__ ___ _____ _______, Texas. Zip code 7___6 and my home number is (___) 5_8-2_8_
4) Where is the pizza restaurant located and what´s their phone number?
JOB INTERVIEW SESSION