Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1.1.3 GCSE PE
Transcript of 1.1.3 GCSE PE
2. To explain why these components are important to different sports. Thinking about SKILLS, what do you think these letters mean? In your groups give definitions of what these words mean: Co-ordination Lesson Objectives: C A R B S P Co-ordination Agility Speed Reaction time Balance Power = Strength V Speed Reaction Time Speed Agility Power Balance is the ability to move two or more body parts at the same time” The time between the presentation of a stimulus and movement” is the ability to change direction with speed” is the ability of the performer to retain their centre of mass over their base of support without falling” Time taken to cover a set distance” is a combination of strength and speed Think of you sport, using all the skill related fitness terms, give an example of when each one might be used in your sport. eg: A footballer would use power when performing a long pass Share your answers with your group Write down another practical activity you take part in, make a list of the skill related fitness aspects that you think are involved in it Skill related fitness Explain how it is use: Speed Agility Power Coordination Balance Reaction Time In your groups think of a way to remember these key words