Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Regular and Iregular verbs
Transcript of The Regular and Iregular verbs
regular and irregular verbs The regular and Iregular verbs Name:Maria Ines Celis
Grade: 1 º A
Date: August 5
Asicnature: English The regular verbs To make the past tense or past participle form of most verbs (regular verbs) we simply add “ed” at the end.
Examples using the verb "walk" Past Tense: I walked through the maze.
Past Participle: I have walked through the maze. ask
hope Examples: asked
hoped Irregular verbs are not that simple. We sometimes need a dictionary to help us write the different forms of irregular verbs.
Examples using the verb “see”: The irregular verbs Past Tense: We saw the secret maps.
Past Participle: We have seen the secret maps.
run ran Examples: