Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Non-Action Verbs
- She's thinking about it.
(think=go over in one's mind)
Feel - This tastes good.
-They are tasting the milk. - My leg hurts.
- Stop! you're hurting me.
(you're making me feel bad) Think Have - She has a new car.
- They are having lunch.
(have=eat/take/drink) - The floor feels wet
- How are you feeling? Smell - The soup smells horrible
- She's smelling the soup. Consider - I consider him smart (expressing an opinion)
- She's considering buying that house
(in the process of making a decision)