Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plant parts
24th August 2017
To research and establish the structure of plants
To draw our findings
To answer related questions
Choose an interesting plant....write down WHY its interesting to yoo
What is unusual about this tree?? 2 merits
Methuselah, a bristlecone pine tree from California's White Mountains, is thought to be almost 5,000 years old—and the oldest non-clonal tree in the world. The exact location of the gnarled, twisted Methuselah is a Forest Service secret, for its protection.
when it was born the WHEE L had just been invented and the worlds population was only 30 million people!
Looking at plant structure
Observe the plant with your microscope and identify and draw the male and female parts and label them.