Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Colonial Tailors
Where they mostly lived
They used scissors and needles. They also used thread and fabric. They used all different kinds of fabric to make dresses and clothes with.
Colonial tailors had to make their own clothes.
This is made by
They lived in all the thirteen colonies because they weren't needed anywhere special.They just lived wherever their shop was in the colonies.
Where they came from
They mostly came from England.Because England was the first to claim America so other people followed from England.
Why they came to America
They came because they thought it would get them more business.So if they had more business they get more money.
I hope you liked our presentation
Colonial tailors weren't the only tailors. There are still tailors today.The only difference is we use much more advanced tools.They used needles and thread.We use sewing machines and print designs.