Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of An IV Catheter Fragments during MDCT Scanning of Human Error: Experimental and Reproducible Microscopic Magnification Analysis
Transcript of Copy of An IV Catheter Fragments during MDCT Scanning of Human Error: Experimental and Reproducible Microscopic Magnification Analysis
injection (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr The Tumor
tumor? Cancer ? Body Etc.... Body Calcification? The complications cause Plain X-ray
CT scan Fragment is small (<1cm) Blood bessels
in Body Infusion rate determined To avoid infections catheter The direct injection Contaminates
catheters Low contrast image Catheter rupture