Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mobile App Marketing Strategy
Transcript of Mobile App Marketing Strategy
WHY DO WE HAVE A MOBILE APP?
1. TO BETTER ENGAGE WITH CURRENT CLIENTS ?
Organic users (search-driven)
2. TO DRIVE NEW TRAFFIC TO
OUR SERVICES ?
THE STRATEGIC APPROACH IS:
So Let's Go Mobile!
To target current clients
and their references
to drive new traffic!
How to best market our app cost-effectively?
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here? - said Alice.
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to - said the Cat.
(Alice in Wonderland)
Catchy app's name
1. A Fantastic Press Kit
Ad integrated in e-mail campaigns/regular e-newsletters
2. App's Website or Landing Page
Press Releases (uk.prweb.com etc.)
3. App Store Optimization
4. Customer Care Direct Channels
Short and simple automated promo message at the beginning of a customer call / online chat session or from the CC agent at the end of the conversation / chat session
Download link via SMS (when sending notifications or other updates)
Leaflets / vouchers with QR code distributed by the cleaners or printed on the back of the receipts
5. Existing Social Media Channels
Facebook Corporate Pages:
Page tab introducing main features & benefits, enabling download
Regular posts promoting app features
Facebook promo game (i.e. Download the app, Share it via the app and Get the chance to win a free cleaning service)
App Installs / App Engagement FB ads
6. Existing Social Media Channels
Pinterest posts (maybe a sweepstake, i.e. Pin it to Clean it!)
YouTube App Demo
Tweets promoting the app with short url
Updates on G+ with the short url / QR code
Print ads (QR code) in local newspapers
Print ads (QR code) in the subways, bus stations etc.
9. Print Ads
Banner ad on appropriate local websites
Featuring in local newspapers mobile apps
AdWords for mobile search
Price reduction for bookings from app
Referral program in the app
7. In-app Marketing
What's in it for them?
Why should clients care about "those cleaners' mobile app"?
Because we make life simple!
(benefits vs. features)
Less barriers to use our services
Full information about services & prices
Easy booking and payment
Personalized user experience
You need cleaning services?
You can book us the minute you think about it, without any delay or any extra effort, the easiest way to do it on the go.
Book us on the go.
It’s fantastically easy!
What will take us right in our clients' hands? Literally.
1. Laying the basics:
Make it searchable and findable!
2. Generating awareness:
Let people know about it!
3. Leveraging the interest:
Make them use it and recommend it!
Background music: Josh Woodward,"Stickybee"