Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sumuroy Revolt
About Juan Ponce Sumuroy
Leader Of Sumuroy Rebellion
The Sumuroy Revolt
A.K.A Sumuroy Rebellion Juan Ponce Sumuroy
June 1, 1649
Palapag, Northern Samar
Implementation Of Polo Y Servicio
The Rest Of Visayas
(especially in places such as Cebu, Masbate, Camiguin, Zamboanga, Albay, Camarines)
Spaniards fought back with superior weaponry.
Sumuroy was eventually captured and executed in 1650
Attempts to Revive
His trusted deputy David Dula attempted to continue his revolt but was eventually wounded and captured then executed with his 7 key lieutenants in Palapag, Northern Samar. Which marked the end of the rebellion.