Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Satire Project: Teen Pregnancy
Transcript of Satire Project: Teen Pregnancy
Teen mothers have more difficulties finishing high school and getting a college education.
Many teen moms are unprepared for having a child or children. The Issues Why does the United States have the highest teen pregnancy rate in the industrialized world? Why does the media glamourize teen pregnancy? What kind of values are we really teaching the next generation(s)? The 3-Point Solution 1. Lock girls and boys away until their 20th birthday.
2. While they are separated, expose each side to good morals, the idea of planning families, and what healthy relationships are like.
3. Once each child turns 20, slowly introduced him or her to the outside world. The Final Question Do you want this on Mother's Day? Or this? By Sammy Zellner