Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Foreign Oil
countries in the middle-east, such as Saudi
Arabia. The World Revolves around oil, and the demand for it is still increasing. The question is not, "Should The U.S. depend on foreign oil. It's, "Should you depend on oil." The U.S. has no choice but to buy foreign oil.
They need to keep up with the rising need for
it in our country. The U.S. consume the most amount of oil, therefore use alot of the oil in our country. Can you take the step in reducing consumtion? The U.S. Should depend on foreign oil, as well as its own. They use a little of their own, that's reserved... ...then buy and use other countries' oil.