Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nick Jonas
Born: Dallas, Texas
Birth: September 16 1992
At age 7 Nick began his singing career on Broadway as Tiny Tim
While Nick was working on Broadway him and his father wrote a Christmas song that was soon discovered by Columbia Records.
Nick Jonas dated Miley Cyrus 2009
Nick was diagnosed with diabetes as a child.
Nick and his brothers developed a "Change for the Children Foundation."
The foundation was partners with 5 different charities to raise money and awareness for diabetes and other childhood diseases
4 Grammy Awards
10 Nickelodeon kids Choice Awards
16 Teen Choice Awards
22 World music Awards