Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 11/29/2017
November 29th, 2017
Class Activity 44
1. Assume Brad has blood type A. If Rick has blood type O, could rick possibly be Brad's father? Explain.
2. What is polygenic inheritance?
3. Identify the genes that control eye color.
4. Explain the basic concept of epigenetics.
Polygenic Traits - Eye Color
1. Mendelian Genetics - monohybrid and dihybrid crosses
2. Incomplete Dominance - pink flower example
3. Codominance - blood types
4. Polygenic Traits - eye color
5. Epigenetics - basic explanation